Cayden kicked off the day with his favorite place to have breakfast, IHOP! This was his second cup of hot cocoa with whipped cream!
The Birthday Boy's Breakfast: Pumpkin spice pancakes, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 sausage links, scrambled eggs and hash browns!
Keira monkeying around at IHOP!
Cayen at Toys "R" Us ready to spend his birthday gift card! Can you guess what he bought?

Cayen at Toys "R" Us ready to spend his birthday gift card! Can you guess what he bought?
The birthday boy at Harkins Theater after watching Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa! For lunch we went to McDonald's to get the Madagascar Happy Meal!
It wouldn't be a birthday without a dozen free glazed doughnuts from Krispy Kreme!
Mmm, I loves doughnuts!
The birthday boy chose Texas Roadhouse for his birthday celebration dinner! Ribs are Cayden's favorite! 
Cayden sitting on the saddle while getting a big ol' birthday yeehaw! 
Birthday cake time at Grandma & George's house! Cayden requested a homemade chocolate cake with vanilla frosting! Grandma had only one lucky candle for the cake!

Enjoying some birthday cake!

Birthday cake time at Grandma & George's house! Cayden requested a homemade chocolate cake with vanilla frosting! Grandma had only one lucky candle for the cake!
Enjoying some birthday cake!
Cousin Mitch & Cayden playing with the Star Wars action figures that Mitch picked out for Cayden!
Look! Cayden is almost as tall as Aunt Shannon! I'm guessing by his tenth birthday he will be Shannon's height! Cousin Nash is getting so big too (he turns 1 next month)!
It's my Birthday! Kids don't go to school on their Birthday! ~Cayden M. Fryer
After Cayden so nicely explained to me that kids don't go to school on their birthdays, I just couldn't disagree with him and send him to school! So.... Cayden played hookie and felt no guilt in skipping school on his birthday!
Cayden planned his birthday celebration to last the whole entire day and boy, was it a busy day of events! I didn't get much accomplished around the house, but that was okay with me! I love how Cayden gets into his birthday each year and knows that it is his special day!




2 comments:
I am glad you guys had such a fun day, it was good to see y'all. I can't believe he is so tall.
I'm glad you all came to eat some cake with us! Cayden loves the toys Mitch picked out for him! Carson and Keira play with them while Cayden is at school. This morning Cayden asked me to hide them while he is gone! LOL! Let's do a Sushi night when we get back!
Post a Comment