Thursday, March 8, 2012

Disney Christmas Vacation 2011

December 2, 2011
Day 1

Mark aka Mark Mickey Mouse Fryer (my sis Karisa gave him that name) dressed in his new Mickey Christmas shirt that I bought him!

Kobe all dressed up from head to toe in his new Mickey attire! I just love his mouse ears!

The Fryer Six getting ready to head out to Disneyland for the day!

Kobe at 1 month and 1 day made his first visit to Disneyland! He even got a badge of his own to wear! Kobe pretty much slept the entire time. I had to wake him to feed and change him! Perfect age to bring a baby to Disneyland.

First ride of the day was the Astro Orbitor!

Keira and I rode in the rocket together! Fun!

Carson and Cayden!

These two rode Space Mountain several times in a row! No ride is too scary for them! One ride was good enough for me!

Cayden and the Disney Turkey Legs have a love hate relationship! Lets just say that Cayden loves to eat them, but his body doesn't always approve of it! He learned the hard way this time in the middle of the desert late at night on the way back to Arizona! LOL! I'm not sure if he will ever eat another turkey leg again! LOL!

Mark just couldn't pass up this humongous pickle to snack on!

The Lil' mouse awake and alert!

The Fryer Six on the Jungle Cruise!

This was Kobe's first Disney ride!

My handsome boys!



Carson's first turkey leg of the trip!

Splash Mountain!

Cayden and Carson love any ride that they will get wet on!

Cayden and Kobe hanging out in Critter Country!

Little Miss Keira!

Mark and Carson after taking the plunge on Splash Mountain! They got pretty wet!

Carson's hair after riding Splash Mountain a few times! LOL!


Cotton Candy time!

The kids with Pluto! I love how all the characters dress up at Christmas time!

We found Santa at Disneyland! Kobe's first picture with Santa and it turned out blurry!
Christmas 2011 picture with Santa at Disneyland!

Carson and Keira tried to take off in Santa's sleigh!


We even found all of Santa's reindeer!

Keira, Carson and Mark spinning around in a tea cup!

Carson always ask to buy this $50 back pack, but he settled for this Mickey hat instead!

Nap time in Toontown! Mark didn't even know I took this picture! LOL!

Keira and Goofy!

Keira got to ride in the very front of the boat on the Storybook ride!

Clam chowder in a bread bowl for dinner! Yummy!

The parade at Christmas time is awesome!

I watched them make some Peanut Brittle and I even got a bag of it after it was freshly made!

Keira after a day at Disneyland!

Poor Carson fell or was pushed off (not quite sure what really happened) a huge cement tree pot in the tram area. He fell pretty hard and landed on his face and hand. He got a bloody nose and complained that his arm hurt! He fell asleep back out the hotel while we were icing his arm. We ended up taking him the next morning to the Emergency room. That's a whole other story for my Disney Christmas Vacation day two blog post!


Video:

No comments: