Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Carson & Kobe

November 15, 2011

I just love how all my kids have taken a real liking to their new baby brother! Carson is so sweet to Kobe and loves to give him lots of attention! If Kobe is crying, Carson is always there to help him or tells me to go help Kobe! LOL!

Carson loves to get down on the floor and play with Kobe! These two brothers are 7 years and 10 months apart in age!

It makes me so happy to see my kids being so sweet to little Kobe!

Carson is one helpful and proud big brother!

2 comments:

Lisa Allsop said...

I bought Mary the same floor gym at Costco. Did you know you can push down on the top and the bars snap into a curved form?

Jaime G. Fryer said...

I didn't know that! I tried to push down on the top and Mark said, "You are going to bust that thing!" LOL! Text me directions, please!