Lately Carson and Cayden have been a little obsessed with airsoft guns! All the cool kids their age are doing it so my two boys had to join in all the fun! I don't understand how getting hit with a pellet is fun because I once got shot in the butt as a teenager with a BB gun and it hurt real bad and left a huge welt for weeks! But the boys love it and it is actually good exercise for them to chase each other around and shoot at each other, their friends and targets! Poor Justin Bieber was a target one day and Keira didn't like that one bit. She marched outside and ripped the target right down! LOL! Mark set a list of safety rules and the boys have done a pretty good job at following them. The only downside is there isn't a room in our house that I don't find BBs! It doesn't feel too good to step on them barefoot!
Drinking Fountain Adventures
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment