You can always count on Cayden and Carson to be up before the sun on any holiday! They could barely keep their eyes open to see what the Easter Bunny brought them!
Keira trying to wake up and check her Easter basket out!
Look what the Easter Bunny brought our family! Yep, that would be an XBOX 360 and Kinect! The boys including Mark were so excited to add this to their video game collection! I never got anything like this for Easter as a kid!
Keira starting to wake up and be her silly self!
All 3 kids on Easter morning! They got lots of fun and yummy stuff in their baskets!
I tried to snap a few photos of the kids in their new Easter clothes before 8:00 am church!
I can never seem to get a great picture of all 3 with a descent smile! LOL!
My attempt at getting a picture of Keira in her Easter dress!
It's hard to believe that next year a baby will be added into our pictures! After church is when Mark and I pulled out the ultrasound pictures and announced to the kids that we were having a baby! I wish I could of caught it all on tape as the kids were so excited and full of questions! These three are going to be such a great help with the new baby! Later that day we shared the baby news with the rest of our family! The five of us had a great Easter Sunday!




1 comment:
What cute Niece and nephews I have!The Easter Bunny sure loves them!
Post a Comment