Abby & Kelvin
Mesa, Arizona Temple
December 30, 2010
Abby (my sister), Kelvin and Lexie Stevens
Proud Dad, Blair, with the Stevens!
Mom, Cindy, and Step-Dad, George with the Stevens. It was a very windy day out! Love my mom's hair in this picture. LOL!
My sister, Karisa, and yours truly with the Stevens.
Karisa, Jaime, Abby, Mom and Aunt DeAnn outside the Mesa Temple after the sealing ceremony.
After the ceremony we had a luncheon at Tia Rosa's! This was the beautiful cake that we ate in honor of the Stevens! Seriously the best cake and frosting I have ever had. If you are in need of a cake for any occasion or just a sweet treat, check out Sugarlips Cakery in Mesa http://www.sugarlipscakery.com/index.html!
Some of the family and friends at the luncheon!
Justin (brother-in-law), Karisa (my sis) and Aunt DeAnn at Tia Rosa's!
Kelvin and Abby with one of Kelvin's brothers, Neil, and two of his sisters, Laure (and son) and Camille!
On December 30th, Mark and I were able to attend the sealing of my little sister, Abby, to her husband, Kelvin and daughter, Lexie! It was a crazy cold and windy day for Mesa and as we were leaving it started to randomly snow for two minutes. There was over 30 friends and family in the Temple to support Abby and Kelvin. There is a group picture that was taken of the majority of us in attendance, but I am waiting to get my hands on a copy. I will post that once I recieve it. After the ceremony, my parents and step-dad put on a luncheon at our favorite Mexican restaraunt in Mesa, Rancho de Tia Rosa, in one of their party rooms! Congratulations to Abby and Kelvin! I loved being a part of your special day!




2 comments:
so precious!
So precious and so special! LOL!
Post a Comment