Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tiny Dancer Holiday Showcase

Higley Center for the Performing Arts
December 11, 2010
Starring Keira & her dance class dancing to Frosty the Snowman

Showtime!

The tall snowman on the far right is Little Miss Keira! The cutest little Snowman ever dancing away!


Keira and her class did such a good job out on the big stage all by themselves!



Sydney and Keira posing with their Christmas ring pops after their performance! Wish I could of got a picture of Keira with her adorable snowman costume on, but they had already changed her out of it by the time I got backstage to pick her up!
Video of Keira at dance class practicing her Frosty dance routine! This video is much better than the one I took at the Holiday Showcase as you can actually see Keira's face! I love how at the end she is blowing kisses! LOL! Hit the link below to watch it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b13oTxqEGZk



2 comments:

Kelvin and Abby said...

why was i not invited to this?or was i!lol she looks so pretty! I love you Keira Lynn. she needs to comover and play sometime again.

Jaime G. Fryer said...

I think you were going to be out of town that weekend or something like that so I didn't invite you. Keira will have the big recital in May. She will be doing a routine to Single Ladies. It is way cute! I will email you the dates.