The Scarecrow stayed home and passed out the candy!
The Wicked Witch of the West hit the streets for trick-or-treating with the kiddos!
Harry Potter going door to door!
The Sumo Wrestler!
Snow White!
Getting candy and lots of it!
I love how people go all out decorating their yards for Halloween!
Having fun on Halloween!
Keeping the Halloween spirit alive!
Halloween Candy Art by Carson! Carson enjoyed playing with the candy more than he did eating it.
I found Cayden passed out in his room Halloween night with his sonic cup still in his hand! LOL!
Halloween is one of our favorite holidays, but it just seemed like it was never going to end this year! I'm sure you know the feeling! Halloween night was a fun filled evening of costumes, candy, and having fun together as a family! It was the fourth day in a row that the kids dressed up in their costumes. The kids got quite the loot of candy! I think we have enough sugar to last us a whole year!




No comments:
Post a Comment