Carson and cousin, Ryan, so excited for an afternoon on the lake!
Cayden and I just chillin in the boat! This was Cayden's first time out on a boat!
Carson loved his first time out on a boat!
My niece, Ashley, and I making fish faces!
Cayden and the mighty Hoover Dam. The kids thought it was pretty cool to be boating below the bridge we come across from Arizona to get to Nevada!
Mark and I swam from Arizona to Nevada and back in less than a minute!
The Fryer boat crew: Cayden, Jaime, Mark, Carson, Ryan, Lisa and Ashley.
The Sexy Skipper! Thanks to our brother-in-law, Jon, for taking us out on his boat and showing us a fun time!
Fish food! I don't know what Cayden enjoyed more, the junk Aunt Lisa packed for us to eat or the lake?!




1 comment:
you look like a natural.. looks like a good time with the Fryers. hope one of these days we can all make it at the same time.
Post a Comment