Thursday, April 8, 2010

Idaho/Utah - The End

The house where my Grandpa was born 80 years ago! I can't believe this house is still standing. On the way out of town, we stopped by the Grace cemetery and checked out my Grandparent's headstone that they designed. It is sad to think that one day they will be buried here.

As we always do when in Logan, Utah, we treated ourselves to some famous Aggie ice cream while on the Utah State Campus! I've been eating this stuff since I was a baby!


My Mom and I on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial building in Salt Lake City. Mark proposed to me here many moons ago back when there was an outdoor observation area!



We had a excellent and homemade meal at the Lion House Pantry! I love their rolls:-)




My sis, Karisa, my Mom and I at the heart of Temple Square!





Touring the Conference Center of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This is the largest religious and theater auditorium in the world. This place is massive and beautiful!






On the roof top of the Conference Center!








No comments: