Carson started the day off with a few hugs and autographs from some of his favorite characters!
Capturing the Magic!
My kids have the best Grandmas in the World! Cayden and Carson loved having them both with them to share in the fun of Disney World!
Captain Carson and Grandma Fryer after Pirates of the Caribbean!
Grandma Boughan and Carson waiting in line for the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!
Front row on the Runaway train! I just about lost my camera after this picture!
The Fryer boys getting ready to take the plunge on Splash Mountain.
Love this picture of us taking the 5 story plunge!
Haunted Mansion is Cayden's favorite ride!
Tomorrowland Speedway!
My Mom is just too cute driving her car!
Carson has to be the craziest racecar driver ever! He had a blast on this ride and really thought he was driving! LOL!
My hubby is so dang silly sometimes! He was just so excited to fly his own spaceship!
Prince Charming and his Princess in front of the beautiful Cinderella Castle!
I know, I know, this post is almost two months over due, but better late than never! Day three (October 14th) of our Fall Break was celebrated at the Magic Kingdom in Florida! Our day at the Magic Kingdom was most definitely an experience that we will treasure forever!
To view day 1 & 2 (Epcot) go to my October archive and look for the October 26 blog post!




1 comment:
I love Sharon!lol. Disneyworld wasn't the same without me! Can't beleieve Cayden actually smiled! He was Thick
Post a Comment