Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tutu Cute!


Keira definitely keeps us on our toes and these shots prove it! I love this storyboard (click on the picture to see it full size) that my favorite Photographer put together after she took some action shots of Keira. Thank you to my good friend, Trudy, for taking these "Tutu Cute" shots of Keira! There is still a lot more pictures to come from this photo shoot. To reserve your appointment call Trudy Hill at 480 539 8403
or
email
CottageINK@aol.com
Cottage Ink by Trudy Hill

8 comments:

Sarah Goodsell said...

CUTE!!! Her hair looks perfect:) Thats probably why I have boys:) I could never get it that cute:)

Neisha said...

OMG She is soooo cute!!!!! I love these pictures. She is a little ham. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Her outfit is adorable!!!

Lisa Allsop said...

VERY cute!

FRYER FAM said...

so cute Kiera.

The Solomon Fam said...

Cute pictures! My five year old was behind me while I was looking at them and he said that she was pretty! I have never heard him say anything like that. :-) He better not be starting in this young!

Brit said...

those are adorable, luv em'!

The Regimballe Family said...

DARLING!! What adorable pictures! Where did you get her tutu??

Clay's gal said...

What a beauty! So CUTE!!!