Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cousins, Cinderella & Friends!

Cayden, Carson & cousin Taylor acting crazy at the Target in Sierra Vista! There is never a dull moment when these three get together!
Cayden is so proud of his cousin Hallie for winning the Cochise County Cinderella Miniature Miss Title! He asked me for a picture of just the two of them:-)

Carson, Jaime & Cayden with Hallie after her Big Win!


Jaime & Heidi! Heidi and I have been friends since fifth grade, but hadn't seen each other in about 11 years!


Jaime, Carrie, Celina, Lynn and Jamie! This group dates back to the seventh grade! I hadn't seen them since our 10 year class reunion in 2005!
Cayden, Carson and I headed down to Sierra Vista in February for a very eventful weekend with family and friends! We had the opportunity to go and watch Hallie (my sister Karisa's daughter) compete in the Cochise County Cinderella Scholarship Pageant. Cinderella is a youth development, family oriented activity that offers achievement, scholarship opportunities and training to young ladies! My three sisters and I spent several years competing in this program and now it is so much fun to watch my niece follow in our footsteps! Hallie competed and won in the 7-9 age division. The boys and I had so much fun cheering Hallie on!
While down in Sierra Vista I got to spend a "Girls Night Out" with a group of gals (7 total) I grew up with! It was so great to catch up with these girls for a night and into the early morning (we stayed up until 2 am)! It seemed like old times and we all promised that we wouldn't let too much time pass before we do it again!