skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Hello Katy Tour- Katy Perry Concert!
My wonderful husband bought us tickets for my Valentines day gift to the Katy Perry Concert (I'm glad he realized that flowers are just a waste of money)! Mark is secretly in love with Katy! I must say that she is very candid, real, and such a cute girl!
I took the above picture in the car and on our way to dinner before the concert (yes, I'm a dork)! We ate at Carlos Santana's new Mexican restaurant, Maria, Maria (named after his Grammy-winning song)! The restaurant was nice, food was good, but overpriced! In our book, nothing can compare to Tia Rosa's.
Mark and I at the Marquee Theatre (Tempe, AZ.) before the concert!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! On a side note you look amazing, I'm jealous!
The black and white night photos of you and Mark look a little Paris Hilton scandalous.
ok yeah. looks like you had some fun eh. si senors is way way good- i don't know if its better than tia rosas (different than) but, you should totally try it. it was yummy. we had a fun night. you'll be proud to know that we have gone out twice in two weeks. wow huh. i finally dare to leave my precious kids in the care of another:)
Post a Comment