Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back To School!

Cayden the big third grader!
Cayden is loving his new backpack, The Clone Wars (Star Wars). He is counting down the days until the movie comes out on August 15! Mark & Cayden are Star Wars Nerds!
Cayden's favorite subject in school is Reading and he enjoys Library day!
Carson is in his second year of preschool! You got to love his blue spiked hair!
Carson gets to ride the bus since his preschool is at our local Elementary school! Carson loves singing and craft time at school!

Summer break has come and gone! Where did the time go? Cayden and Carson's first day of school was August 6! Both of them were pumped and ready to go after attending "Meet the Teacher Night" at their schools on August 4. Cayden catches his bus around 7:30 am and Carson's bus comes to get him around 8:30 am! The two of them are excited about the new school year and so am I. I hope they have a great learning experience!




3 comments:

LaLona said...

I am so glad that you have a blog now! Please add us to your friends list: www.babyrichards.blogspot.com

I miss you!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Hey LaLona or is it Mrs.Georgia? I miss you too! I will add you to my friends list! Are you going to be in Arizona anytime soon?

LaLona said...

Ha! No, no Mrs. Georgia. That was a thought only for a minute and then I decided I was crazy.

Email Kapri and have her send you the info for her blog. If you need her address, email me and I will send it to you.

I hope to plan a visit to AZ sometime around President's Day weekend (February) but it is not for sure yet! I will keep you posted!